Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Province of Cebu through the General Fund (Development Fund), intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION NINE HUNDRED NINETY-THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO PESOS AND 59/100 (Php1,993,132.59) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the COMPLETION OF PERIMETER FENCE AT CEBU PROVINCIAL HOSPITAL-DANAO, KM. 33 CENTRAL NAUTICAL HIGHWAY, DANAO CITY, CEBU.
2. The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the SUPPLY OF LABOR, MATERIALS, AND INCIDENTALS for the COMPLETION OF PERIMETER FENCE AT CEBU PROVINCIAL HOSPITAL-DANAO, KM. 33 CENTRAL NAUTICAL HIGHWAY, DANAO CITY, CEBU with a Fence Length= 315.56 L.m. under Re-Advertisement No. 19-016. Completion of the Works is required for the period of ONE HUNDRED FIVE (105) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to this Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents is available and may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 24, 2019 until February 13, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the bidding documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Friday, February 1, 2019, at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, which shall be open to all interested parties, but attendance is not mandatory.
7. Bids must be duly received at the BAC OFFICE, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, on or before 10:00 A.M., Wednesday, February 13, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. A Certificate of Site Inspection issued by the Provincial Engineering Office, 3rd Floor Capitol Main Building, Cebu City. Schedule of Site Inspection will be on January 29-30, 2019 and February 6-8, 2019. Please coordinate with the above-mentioned office @ tel. num. 888-2328 local 1431 or 253-3981, for the assembly area and departure time.
9. The Province of Cebu reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Main Building
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Tel. No. 888-2328 loc.1214, 253-7160; 239-5817, www.cebu.gov.ph
MARK C. TOLENTINO