Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Telefax Nos. 253-9614
INVITATION TO BID
The Province of Cebu, through its Bids and Awards Committee, invites all interested parties who wish to participate in the public auction/bidding for its UNSERVICEABLE MOTOR VEHICLES, SCRAP IRON and SERVICEABLE GENERATOR SET, as follows:
|Item No.||Articles/Description||Location of||QUANTITY||Estimated||Floor|
|Property||WEIGHT PER UNIT||Price (PhP)|
|1||SUZUKI PICK-UP TYPE MULTICAB||Balili Property, Tina-an, Naga City & Hope Center, Cebu City||19 units||9,900 kgs.||14.50/kg.|
|2||SUZUKI MINI-AMBULANCE||7 units||4,400 kgs.||14.50/kg.|
|3||KIA AMBULANCE||Hope Center, Cebu City||2 units||2,200 kgs.||14.50/kg.|
|4||MILITARY JEEP||Hope Center, Cebu City||1 unit||800 kgs.||14.50/kg.|
|5||MOTORCYCLES||PEO Motorpool, Cebu City||3 units||1,250 kgs.||14.50/kg.|
|6||SCRAP IRON||Hope Center, Cebu City||2,000 kgs||9.50/kg.|
Mitsubishi Model MGS2500B, 2000kW, 480 VAC, 3-phase Japan made – SERVICEABLE
|CICC, Mandaue City||1 unit||3,969,301.01 / unit|
- Properties shall be sold on “AS WHERE IS “basis and made to the highest complying bidder, provided the offer is not less than the floor price. Cost of hauling and such other expenses shall be for the account of the winning bidder.
- Interested parties are reminded to inspect said properties to determine their actual condition until March 15, 2019. (Contact Persons: Mr. Jason Maceren and Agustin Pacaña at Tel. No. 253-9351)
- BID FORMS will be available to the prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ONE THOUSAND PESOS (Php 1,000.00) to the Cash Receipts Division, Office of the Provincial Treasurer. Bid forms will be issued upon presentation of the proof of payment (original copy of official receipt) to the BAC Secretariat, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City during office hours from February 28, 2019 to March 15, 2019. (Contact person: Ms. Khemm P. Cabahug at Tel. No. 253-9614).
- Every bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security, either in CASH or Manager’s Check in the amount equivalent to TEN PERCENT (10%) of the total bid but shall not exceed TWENTY THOUSAND PESOS (Php20,000.00). Failure to enclose the required bid security in the form and amount prescribed shall automatically disqualify the bid. Bid Security of the non-winning bidders shall be returned immediately after the auction/bidding.
- SEALED PROPOSALS shall be received at the BAC Secretariat starting 9:30 A.M. and not later than 10:00 A.M. on March 15, 2019. Immediately thereafter, said proposals shall be open in the presence of the attending bidders.
- The Province of Cebu reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to formally waive and accept BIDS considered complying, responsive and most advantageous to the government.
(sgd) ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO
Dates of posting: February 28, 2018 to March 15, 2019
Dates of publication: February 28, 2019, March 1 & 2, 2019