Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
PROVISION of security services FOR multi-year contract (Two Years)
- The Province of Cebu, through its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites bids for the Provision of Security Services for its facilities and installations for a period of TWO YEARS effective April 16, 2018, as follows:
|AREA CLASSIFICATION||No. of Guards for Deployment||ABC/MONTH/SECURITY GUARD (Php)||ABC FOR 12 MONTHS
|1.AREA I (NORTH of Cebu Province & Cebu City)
|2. .AREA II (SOUTH of Cebu Province & Cebu City)||139||
Bids in excess of ABC shall automatically be rejected at bid opening.
- Bidders should have completed a single contract similar to the Project within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding
Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M., Monday to
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 19, 2018 until March 12, 2018 from the address below upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount indicated above.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference at 2:00 p.m. on February 26, 2018, Monday, at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Building, Cebu City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 2:00 p.m. on March 12, 2018, Monday. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be at 2:00 p.m. on March 12, 2018, Monday at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Building, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebu reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City
Telefax No. 253-9614
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO