Republic of the Philippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Municipality of San Fernando, Cebu
INVITATION TO BID
- The Barangay Balungag, Municipality of San Fernando, Province of Cebu, through the Finanacial Assistance of Provincial Government intends to apply the sum of TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-EIGHT THOUSAND PESOS (Php238,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and delivery of 335 pairs of Athletic Uniform for Barangay Balungag, San Fernando, Cebu under Advertisement No. 18-001. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Barangay Balungag, Municipality of San Fernando, Province of Cebu now invites bids for the SUPPLY OF DELIVERY OF 335 PAIRS SPORTS ATHLETIC UNIFORM FOR THE BARANGAY BALUNGAG , SAN FERNANDO, CEBU. Delivery of the Goods is FIFTEEN (15) CALENDAR DAYS. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a single contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 11, 2018 until April 18, 2018 from the address below upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of FIVE HUNDRED PESOS [Php500.00].
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 10:00 a.m., April 18, 2018 (Wednesday). All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be at 10:00 a.m. on April 18, 2018 (Wednesday) at the Barangay Hall, Balungag, San Fernando, Cebu. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebu reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Barangay Hall, Balungag, San Fernando, Cebu
c/o Cel. No. 0936-3382489