The Cebu Provincial Government, through its Public Employment Service Office (PESO), offers Scholarship Programs for Senior High School Graduates with Highest Honors and High Honors from Public High Schools of the Province of Cebu.
1. DepED Certification that the student is a Senior High School Graduate from any Public School in the Province of Cebu with Highest/High Honor
2. High School Report Card depicting the grades based on DepEd policies and guidelines as follows:
• W/ Highest Honors= 98-100Average per Quarter/Semester
• W/ High Honor= 95-97Average per Quarter/Semester
3. Certification of Good Moral Character from Senior High School Principal or Guidance Counselor
4. Income Tax Return (ITR) showing parents’ combined income does not exceed to P100,000.00 per annum or a BIR Certification for Tax Payment Exemption
5. Proof that the student is enrolled in a State University either Cebu Normal University (CNU) or Cebu Technological University (CTU) – main, external or extension campuses.
Deadline of Application is on August 31, 2019.
For more details, interested applicants for the Scholarship Programs may visit PESO Capitol located at the Ground floor, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City or contact through (032) 888-2328 local 1291 and/or through the official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pesocapitol.