The mass-burial ceremony will be held on September 25, 2013, 9:00 A.M. at the Caretta Public Cemetery. The said activity has been arranged by the Cebu City Government to honor those who have perished in the August 16 Maritime Incident off Lauis Ledge, Talisay City.
Afterwhich, a simple program will follow at 2:00PM at the Provincial Social Hall to acknowledge those involved during the said Humanitarian Response Operations from both the government and the private sector. The governor will hand out certificates of recognition afterwhich cocktails will follow.
In connection to this, may we invite you for this simple but memorable affair. Below are the list of responders to be recognized.
Considering the very short notice and preparation of this activity, I humbly apologize for such and look forward to your favorable response.
Yours in Public safety,
Neil Angelo R. Sanchez (SGD.)
LIST OF RESPONDERS TO BE RECOGNIZED
1. Philippine National Red Cross: Cebu Chapter and Lapu-Lapu Chapter
2. Central Visayas Search and Rescue, Inc.
3. Kabalikat Civicom
4. Accident Control and Emergency Rescue Team
5. 501st Air Force reserve Command
6. Balamban Rescue
7. Philippine Coast Guard – District Central Eastern Visayas
8. Talisay Rescue and Emergency Rescue Team
9. Rescue 160
10. Rescue 761
11. Cebu City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Team
12. Talisay City Disaster Risk reduction and Management Office
13. Central Command – AFP
14. Regional Public Safety Batallion – PNP
15. Bantay Dagat – Cebu City
16. Bureau of Fire Protection – Region VII
17. Department of Health – Region VII
18. Naval Forces Central
19. Bureau of Fire Protection – Talisay City
20. Philippine Coast Guard Auxillary – Central Visayas
21. Sea Knight – Talisay City
22. MS Boat – Lapu-Lapu City