Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
SUPPLEMENTAL / BID BULLETIN
ADDENDUM NO. 15 – 46
- Adv. 15-0091 = Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design, Feasibility Study and Construction Supervision for the Proposed Construction of 12-Storey Building of Cebu Provincial Government, Capitol Compound, Cebu City.
This addendum is issued to modify or amend items in the Bid Documents for the procurement of the different projects of the Province of Cebu, as listed. This shall form an integral part of the Bid Documents.
In the Pre-Bidding Conference conducted on October 16, 2015 in the BAC Office, Cebu Provincial Capitol, Capitol Site, Cebu City, the following questions were raised:
- It was stated on the TOR that the Environmental Planner/Prepare should have at least 15 years. Of experience and should be present during the entire phase of the project while on the BDS, the required experience is only 10 years, which is which?
- Page 38 of ITB, Bids must adhere to the maximum number of pages outlined in this clause, but the number of pages was not defined?
- Page 77 of TOR, to engage the services of a Visayas-based?
- Page 81 of TOR, clarification on the Designed Data and the number of personnel of PEO has a total of 221?
- The two eligible bidders unanimously requested that the project duration be expanded from four (4) months to eight (8) months.
For clarification, the following are answers to the aforementioned queries.
- Below is the amendment to ITB Clause 10.1 (c) of the Bidding Documents
The minimum required experience of proposed professional staff is as follows:
Final Project Requirement Phase
Position Minimum Years of Experience
1. Project Manager (present in all Phases) 15 years
2. Environmental Planner 15 years
3. Sr. Architect 15 years
4. Sr. Civil Engineer 10 years
5. Geodetic Engineer 15 years
6. Geotechnical Engineer 15 years
Detailed Engineering Phase
1. Sr. Architect 15 years
2. Sr. Civil Engineer 10 years
3. Sr. Structural Engineer 15 years
4. Sr. Electrical Engineer 15 years
5. Sr. Mechanical Engineer 15 years
6. Sr. Sanitary Engineer 15 years
7. Electronics and Comm. Engineer 15 years
8. Geotechnical Engineer 15 years
9. Environmental Preparer/EIA Preparer 15 years
10. Geodetic Engineer 15 years
Position Minimum Years of Experience
1. Environmental Preparer/EIA Preparer 15 years
2. Sr. Architect 15 years
3. Sr. Civil Engineer 10 years
1. All Personnel in DED in part-time basis
2. Site Personnel in full-time basis
3. Site Engineer 10 years
4. Sr. Electro-Mechanical Engineer 10 years
5. Quantity Surveyor 10 years
Post Construction Phase
1. Sr. Electro-Mechanical Engineer (Inspector) 10 years
2. Materials Engineer (Inspector) 10 years
3. Quantity Surveyor 10 years
- There will be no limit to the number of pages as long as Bids are complete.
- Item number one of the Terms of Reference; DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVES SERVICES, will be revised as follows:
Original: “The Provincial Government of Cebu therefore intends to engage the services of a Visayas-based Consulting Group…”
Revised: “The Provincial Government of Cebu therefore intends to engage the services of; preferably Visayas-based, but not limited to, a Consulting Group…”
- In the Design Data of the Terms of Reference (page 81), a total of twenty three (23) offices with eight hundred twelve (812) personnel should be considered in the design.
- The bidder’s request to adjust the Project duration from four (4) months to eight (8) months is denied. However, adjustment to the Project duration done. The table below is the revised time duration, in number of days, in every Phase of the Project.
|BASIC DESIGN PHASE||
TOTAL DURATION IN CALENDAR DAYS:
|TOTAL DURATION IN MONTHS:||
The total number of days for Phase I to IV is one hundred forty eight (148) calendar days or four (4) months and twenty-eight (28) days only. Post-Construction activities should be completed within seven (7) days.
For guidance and information of all concerned.
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, October 22, 2015.
(sgd) ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO
(Signature over printed name)
**Please acknowledge receipt hereof by re-sending this through Telefax No. (32) 253-9614, duly signed received.**