Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Invitation to Bid for THE SUPPLY OF FUEL REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF CEBU
- The Province of Cebu thru its Bids and Awards Committee invites bids for the supply of its fuel requirements inclusive of Fuel Depot facilities (office building enhancement and provision of equipment – pump and tank), under Re-Advertisement No. 16-032. The contract duration is three (3) years with option to renew for another three (3) years upon agreement of both parties, to commence on the date of first delivery. The BID PRICE of Fuel per Liter shall be the discount given by the supplier based on the lowest posted retail pump price on the date of order. The estimated volume of diesel fuel per month is 40,000 liters and for gasoline – 8,000 liters. Estimated budget for one (1) year is Php23,830,000.00.
Bidders should have its own fuel depot and have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 12, 2016 until May 2, 2016 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (Php25,000.00), pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Province of Cebu, provided that Bidders shall pay the refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 20, 2016,
Wednesday at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Capitol Compound, Cebu City,
which shall be open to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the BAC Office, Capitol Building, Capitol Compound, Cebu City, on or before 10:00 A.M.
on May 2, 2016, Monday. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in
the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on May 2, 2016, Monday at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Capitol Building, Capitol Compound, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebu reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu City
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO