Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
The Province of Cebu, through its Bids and Awards Committee, invites all interested parties who wish to participate in the public auction/bidding for its UNSERVICEABLE HEAVY EQUIPMENT, as follows:
WIRTGEN RECYCLING MACHINE
- Properties shall be sold on “AS WHERE IS “basis and made to the highest complying bidder, provided the offer is not less than the floor price. Cost of hauling and such other expenses shall be for the account of the winning bidder.
- Interested parties are reminded to inspect said properties to determine their actual condition until July 9, 2015. (Contact Persons: Ms. Ma. Teresa C. Redoble and Agustin Pacaña at Tel. Nos. 253-3987 and 254-9226)
- BID FORMS will be available to the prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ONE THOUSAND PESOS (Php 1,000.00) to the Cash Receipts Division, Office of the Provincial Treasurer. Bid forms will be issued upon presentation of the proof of payment (original copy of official receipt) to the BAC Secretariat, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City during office hours from July 2, 2015 to July 10, 2015. (Contact person: Ms. Flora P. Ariate at Tel. No. 253-9614)
- Every bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security, either in CASH or Manager’s Check in the amount equivalent to TEN PERCENT (10%) of the total bid but shall not exceed TWENTY THOUSAND PESOS (Php20,000.00). Failure to enclose the required bid security in the form and amount prescribed shall automatically disqualify the bid. Bid Security of the non-winning bidders shall be returned immediately after the auction/bidding.
- SEALED PROPOSALS shall be received at the Office of the Bids and Awards Committee starting 10:30 in the morning and not later than 11:00 o’clock in the morning on July 10, 2015, Friday. Immediately thereafter, said proposals shall be open in the presence of the attending bidders.
- The Province of Cebu reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to formally waive and accept BIDS considered complying, responsive and most advantageous to the government.
MARK C. TOLENTINO
Date of posting: July 2, 2015 to July 9, 2015