Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
- The Province of Cebu, through the 2015 Annual Budget intends to apply the sum of Eight Hundred One Thousand Six Hundred Pesos being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of the hereunder project:
|Funding Source /Delivery Period||
|Bid Fee (Php)|
|Supply and Delivery of RICE SEEDS, ORGANIC AND IN-ORGANIC FERTILIZERS||For various programs of the Office of the Provincial Agriculturist||Local Fund/ fifteen (15) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed||
Bids in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of the aforementioned requirement. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a single contract similar to the Project with an amount of at least twenty-five (25%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 2, 2015 until June 10, 2015 from the address given below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents as mentioned above pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Province of Cebu, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be delivered at the BAC Office, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Capitol, Cebu City on or before 10:00 A.M., June 10, 2015, Wednesday. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on June 10, 2015, Wednesday at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebureserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MS. FLORA P. ARIATE
BAC Secretariat, BAC Office
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu City
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO