Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Invitation to bid
- The Province of Cebu through the Annual Budget for CY 2014,intends to apply the sum of SIX HUNDRED SIXTY-FIVE THOUSAND NINETY-FOUR PESOS AND 36/100 (Php665,094.36) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the CONSTRUCTION OF SYRINGE AND PLACENTA PIT FOR NINE (9) DISTRICT HOSPITALS OF THE PROVINCE OF CEBU (Badian, Barili, Argao, Daanbantayan, Minglanilla, Oslob, Pinamungahan, Sogod and Tuburan). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the SUPPLY OF LABOR, MATERIALS AND INCIDENTALS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SYRINGE AND PLACENTA PIT FOR NINE (9) DISTRICT HOSPITALS OF THE PROVINCE OF CEBU (Badian, Barili, Argao, Daanbantayan, Minglanilla, Oslob, Pinamungahan, Sogod and Tuburan) under Re-Advertisement No. 14-0101. Completion of the Works is required for the period of Forty-five (45) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents is available and may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 28, 2015 until February 17, 2015 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPBin the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php1,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Thursday, February 5, 2015, at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City on or before 10:00 A.M., Tuesday, FEBRUARY 17, 2015. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid openingshall be on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 17, 2015 at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebureserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at anytime prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Main Building,
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Telefax Nos. (032)253-7160; 239-5817
(sgd) MARK C. TOLENTINO