Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
- The Province of Cebu through the CY 2014 Development Projects continuing appropriations, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY THREE PESOS & 42/100 (Php2,113,363.42) being the Approved Budget for Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the CONSTRUCTION OF MULTI-PURPOSE DRYING PAVEMENT IN THE IDENTIFIED BARANGAYS IMPLEMENTING THE FARMER SCIENTIST TRAINING PROGRAM (FSTP) with a total area of 420sq.m. per location.
|Re-Adv. No.||Particulars (Locations)||Contract Duration||ABC (Php)||Bid Fee (Php)
|14-0077||Cluster I: Bugho, Moalboal; Polo, Alcantara; & Mantayupan, Barili
Cluster II: Baliang, Danao City & Liburon, Carmen
Cluster III: Colonia, Tuburan & Poblacion, Asturias
Bidsreceived in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the SUPPLY OF LABOR, MATERIALS, AND INCIDENTALS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MULTI-PURPOSE DRYING PAVEMENT IN THE IDENTIFIED BARANGAYS IMPLEMENTING THE FSTP with a total area of 420sq.m. per location under Re-Advertisement No. 14-0077. Completion of the Works is required for the period indicated above. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents is available and may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 11, 2015 until March 31, 2015 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount indicated above. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Thursday, March 19, 2015, at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, which shall beopen only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, on or before 10:00 A.M., Tuesday, March 31, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebu reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MS. FLORA P. ARIATE
BAC Secretariat, BAC Office
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu City
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO