Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Invitation to bid
- The Province of Cebu, through the BFAR Rehabilitation Fund intends to apply the following sum being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Various Agricultural Supplies, Fishing and Construction Materials for the Establishment of Various Projects to Typhoon Yolanda affected Municipalities in the northern part of the Province of Cebu, as follows :
NAME OF PROJECT
|Bid Fee (Php)|
|14-0070||Establishment of (Lot 1) 5 units FISHPENS; (Lot 2) 20 units FISH CORRALS; (Lot 3) 50 units PAYAO; (Lot 4) 177 units SEAWEED FARMS||Supply and delivery of various CONSTRUCTION and FISHING MATERIALS (LOT 1, 2, 3 & 4)||15 CD / Bantayan, Poro, Sta. Fe, Bogo City, Daanbantayan, Madridejos, Pilar, San Francisco, Tabogon & Tabuelan||Lot 1- 383,735.00||500.00|
|Lot 2 – 849,200.00||1,000.00|
|Lot 3- 539,000.00||1,000.00|
|Lot 4 – 5,221,854.00||10,000.00|
|14-0070-A||Establishment of 5 units FISHPENS||FEEDS (starter crumble to finisher pellets (450 bags)||396,000.00||500.00|
|14-0070-B||Establishment of 177 units SEAWEED FARMS||SEEDLINGS (SEAWEEDS) 442,500 kilograms||9,735,000.00||10,000.00|
Bids in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of the aforementioned requirement. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 4, 2015 until February 24, 2015 from the address given below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, as indicated above. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Province of Cebu, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Thursday, February 12, 2015, at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Capitol, Cebu City on or before 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday, February 24, 2015. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Capitol, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebureserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time
prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Main Building,
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
Telefax Nos. (032)253-7160; 239-5817
(sgd) MARK C. TOLENTINO