Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
FOR DRUG CONSIGNMENT OFFERS
- The Province of Cebu under the Cebu Medicine Consignment System, pursuant to Ordinance No. 2014-11, s. of 2014 issued by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan of Cebu, is inviting interested suppliers/dealers/distributors/manufacturers who intend to become a Consignor of Drugs and Medicines requirements for its FOUR (4) pilot Provincial Hospitals (Danao, Bogo, Carcar & Balamban) and Minglanilla District Hospital, for a duration of one (1) year reckon from the signing of the contract agreement. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat, BAC Office, Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Building, Cebu City and inspect the Bidding Documents during office hours between 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., (except weekends and holidays).
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting June 11, 2015 until July 1, 2015 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php25,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Province of Cebu, provided the Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 19, 2015, Friday, 9:30 A.M. at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 A.M., July 1, 2015, Wednesday. Bids must beaccompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on July 1, 2015, Wednesday, 10:00 A.M., at the BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City, in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebureserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MS. FLORA P. ARIATE
BAC Secretariat, BAC Office
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
MARK C. TOLENTINO