Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
- The Province of Cebu, through the 2015 annual budget, PDRRMO funds and loan financing from Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) intends to apply the sum of Two Hundred Fifty-Four Million Three Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (Php254,360,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of the hereunder project:
|Funding Source /Delivery Period||
|Bid Fee (Php)|
|15-0094||To supply and deliver VARIOUS BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION LIGHT AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT (Boom truck, Bulldozers, Dump trucks, Forklift, Water tank truck, Excavator, Wheel Loader, Motor Grader, Road Roller, Lift truck, & 10-wheeler Self Loading truck)||For use in Provincial Road Construction and Maintenance under the Office of the Provincial Engineer of Cebu||Local Funds / One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed||
Bids in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of the aforementioned requirement. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a single contract similar to the Project equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 23, 2015 until August 12, 2015 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents as mentioned above pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Province of Cebu, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 31, 2015, Friday at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered at the BAC Office, Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Building, Cebu City on or before 10:00 A.M., August 12, 2015, Wednesday. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB
- Bid opening shall be on August 12, 2015, Wednesday at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference room, Ground Floor, Capitol Building, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Province of Cebureserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time
prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu City
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO