Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
- The Province of Cebu through the CY 2016 Continuing Appropriation, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION SIX HUNDRED FORTY THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE PESOS AND 89/100 (Php2,640,173.89) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the CONSTRUCTION OF TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING CENTER (TVETC) AT BADIAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, BADIAN, CEBU. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee now invites bids for the SUPPLY OF LABOR, MATERIALS, AND INCIDENTALS for the CONSTRUCTION OF TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING CENTER (TVETC) AT BADIAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, BADIAN, CEBU under Advertisement No. 16-158. Completion of the Works is required for the period of EIGHTY (80) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to this Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents is available and may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 10, 2017 until February 1, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the bidding documents not later than the submission of their bids.
To purchase bidding documents, interested bidder must first secure a Certificate of Site Inspection from the Provincial Engineering Office, 3rd Floor Capitol Main Building, Cebu City. Schedule of Site Inspection will be on January 17, 2017. Please coordinate with Provincial Engineering Office @ tel. num. 253-3981, for the assembly area and departure time.
- The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Friday, January 20, 2017, at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, which shall be open to all interested parties, but attendance is not mandatory.
- Bids must be delivered at the BAC OFFICE, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, on or before 10:00 A.M., Wednesday, February 1, 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted. The Province of Cebu reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to: