Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Province of Cebu through the Annual Budget of CY 2016, intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION ONE HUNDRED TWENTY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE PESOS AND 05/100 (Php3,122,583.05) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the CONSTRUCTION OF MATERIALS RECOVERY FACILITY AT THE FOLLOWING PROVINCIAL AND DISTRICT HOSPITALS OF THE PROVINCE OF CEBU.
Cluster I: Cebu Provincial Hospital – Danao City; Ricardo L. Maningo Mem. Hospital, Camotes; Juan B. Dosado Mem. Hospital, Sogod; Cebu Provincial Hospital – Bogo City; Daanbantayan District Hospital; Bantayan District Hospital; Tuburan District Hospital & Cebu Provincial Hospital – Balamban – 64 CD – 1,577,316.05 – bid fee (5,000.00)
Cluster II: Minglanilla District Hospital; Cebu Provincial Hospital – Carcar City; Isidro C. Kintanar Mem. Hospital, Argao; Oslob District Hospital; Mariano J. Cuenco Mem. Hospital, Malabuyoc; Badian District Hospital; Barili District Hospital & Jose Ma. Borromeo Mem. Hospital, Pinamungajan – 64 CD – 1,545,267.00 – bid fee (5,000.00)
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
213. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents is available and may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 21, 2016 until November 16, 2016 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount indicated above. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the bidding documents not later than the submission of their bids.
To purchase bidding documents, interested bidder must first secure a Certificate of Site Inspection from the Provincial Engineering Office, 3rd Floor Capitol Main Building, Cebu City. Schedule of Site Inspection will be on October 27, 2016 for Cluster I and October 28, 2016 for Cluster II.
6. The Province of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Friday, November 4, 2016, at 2:00 P.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be delivered at the BAC OFFICE, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City, on or before 10:00 A.M., Wednesday, November 16, 2016. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
8. Bid opening shall be on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 10:00 A.M., BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Main Building, Cebu Capitol, Cebu City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted. The Province of Cebu reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu City
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO