Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF CEBU
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cebu Capitol, Cebu City
INVITATION TO BID
The Province of Cebu, through its Bids and Awards Committee, invites all interested parties with at least two (2) years of experience who wish to participate in the public bidding to finance, supply, deliver, operate, commission and manage a PICTURE ARCHIVING AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PACS) – a medical imaging technology which provides economical storage of, and convenient access to, images of multiple modalities, to the four (4) Cebu Provincial Hospitals (Danao City, Carcar City, Bogo City and Balamban). The Project implementation shall cover three (3) years and renewable thereafter.
The criteria for evaluation of bidders are as follows:
- Government Share – highest percentage revenue share offered by the service provider. The sharing ratio for the government at the minimum of 20% on the gross revenue share. Project components and machines must meet the minimum specifications. Must be durable, dependable and of high quality standards. Must have G7 standards and currently being used in any Tertiary Hospital in the Philippines and submits with it a Certificate of Good Performance from the Client;
- Radiology rates charged to patients are not more than Philhealth rates. Service Provider will provide schedule of rates:
For Outpatient – the professional fee of Radiologist is charged to the patients and it will be included in
the total cost of procedure based on the published rates of the hospital.
For Inpatient – the professional fee of Radiologist is included in the package requirements of Philhealth.
The total cost of procedure with professional fees will be included in the monthly billing
statement of the Service Provider to the hospital which will be paid by the Hospital to
the Service Provider on a monthly basis.
Documents for submission during the opening of bids are as follows:
- DTI Registration/SEC Bid Securing Declaration
- Mayor’s Permit Latest Income Tax Return
- Tax Clearance Omnibus Sworn Statement
- Audited Financial Statement for the past two (2) years Authority of the signatory duly notarized
Sealed bids will be received by the Bids and Awards through its Secretariat. The schedule of activities and venues relative to the bidding is listed as follows:
|1. Issuance of bid documents||April 7, 2016 to April 25, 2016||BAC Office, Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Capitol, Cebu City|
|2. Pre-bid Conference||April 15, 2016 (Friday); 2:00 P.M.||BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Capitol, Cebu City|
|3. Submission and Opening of Bids
|April 27, 2016 (Wednesday); 10:00 A.M.||
BAC Conference Room, Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Capitol, Cebu City
Bid documents can be secured from the BAC Secretariat, upon presentation of a letter of intent and payment of a non-refundable fee of ONE THOUSAND PESOS (Php1,000.00) to the Cash Receipts Division, Office of the Provincial Treasurer.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, payable to the Provincial Treasurer of Cebu, either in the form of Cash or Manager’s Check in the amount of TWENTY THOUSAND PESOS (Php20,000.00). Failure to enclose the required bid security in the form and amount prescribed shall automatically disqualify the bid.
The Province of Cebu reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Ground Floor, Capitol Bldg., Cebu City
Tel. No. 253-9614; 416-6065
ATTY. MARK C. TOLENTINO